Monday, October 15, 2007

Going With The Flow Can Help Turn Dreams, Resolutions And Goals Into Reality

There are so many things in life that a individual 'can't control' - so why try, why battle with them? Why emphasis and concern over those things about which you have got 'zero control'. I'm not advocating giving up on making one's 'mark' on life and the world. Or that you just throw up your custody and renounce all responsibility, leaving everything up to 'fate'. But, studying situations, using your intuition, common sense, intelligence, and good judgment can do the difference between succeeding and batting your caput against a brick wall. Recognizing when you can and can't - or when you should or should not - use pressure level or control is so of import to overall wellness and happiness. It is also of import to a person's ability to accomplish dreamings . . .

I've learned the difficult way, at times, that you just have got got to revolve with the punches, and you have to 'let things go', rather than carry around a batch of heavy baggage. Some bags, I admit, are difficult to portion with, but, personally, I try. I work difficult to concentrate on the positive rather than the negative, and much of the clip I succeed. It do such as a large difference in the quality of life.

Recently, during a conversation with a dear friend, my 'willfulness' came up. I'm the first to acknowledge I'm pretty determined, diligent, definitely resolute - and 'yes' I can be stubborn, not easy to command - but I acknowledge all of those traits and I seek to pique them, transmission channel them so they are utile not noxious to myself, or others. Age and learning many lessons have helped - alas there is always so much more than to larn about yourself and life.

My point is this: I'm not advocating 'not' taking action in one's life. I firmly believe, for instance, that taking day-to-day action toward dreamings - just one little step, one little end at a clip for just 20-minutes, 30-minutes, or an hr each twenty-four hours can turn dreams, ends and declarations into resonant reality. But working hard, edifice a plan, caring about people, situations, dreams, and doing your best are different, in my mind, than exerting control. If you make your best, and things are meant to be - Que Sera Sera, Whatever Volition Be, Will Be - then things will fall into place. If not, you have got to acknowledge that, and displacement to Plan B, C, Vitamin D . . . travel with the flowing when you necessitate to.

Recognizing this in my ain life takes some of the pressure level off. I put the barroom high, challenge myself, but in a sensible way. When I put the barroom too high and can't do the leaping over clip and clip again, I acquire discouraged. I typically when it's clock to take down the barroom just a spot and cut down the expectations. That enables me to unclutter the barroom over and over again. I'll derive assurance and momentum, and take one little step, followed by another toward my dreams. All nutrient for thought. There is always something new to larn and that's what do life so wonderful.

Remember: I Decide To Achieve My New Year Resolutions, One Resolution, One Day At A Time For One Year. It's your choice. Bash it today. Bend your declaration into world in five simple, common sense steps: Make Bold To Dream, Decide, Define, Develop A Plan, and Make It Daily. Brand your declaration a lasting Life Resolution, something that's with you for good! Above all, Be A Resolutionista, person who do resolutions, maintains resolutions, and basks the journey! Let's Go For It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're going to use my articles, please include my copyright and name. Thank You.
Kim M. Simpson
IResolveTo.Com